Has your organization been tinkering with Twitter and now you’re wondering why the heck you even bothered? Or, perhaps the shiny object syndrome has worn off and it’s time to get down to brass tacks by incorporating Twitter into an effective marketing & PR strategy. Well…
The O’Reilly Twitter Boot Camp is coming up soon! If you haven’t heard about it or are considering going, here’s what you can look forward to:
- $100 off the registration fee (the discount code is at the end of this post)!
- Mastering the basics of Twitter usage and terminology
- Learning best practices for building an engaged Twitter following
- Developing strategies for integrating Twitter into your existing marketing mix
- Exploring third-party applications that help manage and optimize how you use Twitter
There are a lot of great sessions during this one-day boot camp! I’ll be on a panel discussing the Logistics of Integrating Twitter into Existing PR and Marketing.
Twitter seems so easy, right? But how many organizations are actually efficiently and effectively implementing social media, let alone Twitter, into their communications strategies? If you are marketing, PR or communications pro with one toe (or even hip deep) in the social media water…this might just be the conference for you!
The Twitter Boot Camp speakers are from all different industries and backgrounds, but I think they’d all agree on one thing: Twitter is indeed a useful business communication tool.
What’s more? If you attend you’ll receive:
- On-site help signing up for Twitter if you don’t have an account
- Free copy of The Twitter Book by Tim O’Reilly and Sarah Milstein
- And food, of course…Continental breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
And last, but not least… you can get $100.00 off when you use the code “ORMFF.” [And no, I don't get any kick backs.] Feel free to pass on the discount code.
Hope to see you there!
[Image: JS-Kit blog]